slight omission in rev.3091

Here's the place for discussion related to coding in FreeCAD, C++ or Python. Design, interfaces and structures.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
midgetfc

slight omission in rev.3091

Post by midgetfc »

Hello,
in the last svn version, I suspect the line 15
${OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY} is missing from the file
src/Mod/Mesh/Gui/CMakelists.txt
as FreeCAD complains about gluPickMatrix symbol not found when loading library MeshGui.so.

I also have a strange behavior with errors like:
Coin error in SoNode::GLRenderS(): GL error: 'GL_STACK_UNDERFLOW', nodetype: Group (set envvar COIN_GLERROR_DEBUGGING=1 and re-run to get more information)
when opening Jurgen's RobotExample.FCStd. (a version downloaded the 07/01/2010), and no problems with my own very simple test files.
Is it a hint for some potential future troubles or has FreeCAD too much evolved since january to be compatible with this file ?

Cheers
Midgetfc
jriegel
Founder

Re: slight omission in rev.3091

Post by jriegel »

The Underflow error I also got constantly. I coudnt track down that error so far. It happens only if I change
something in the robot VRML model e.g. by changing the axis. Im not quit sure if its a problem with
our selection node or even a bug in the VRML classes of Coin...

Besides that, the underflow seams to have no bad effects (as I sean so far) and the warnings
got only printed in Debug mode (at least on Windows..).
Stop whining - start coding!
wmayer
Founder

Re: slight omission in rev.3091

Post by wmayer »

Hi,
in the last svn version, I suspect the line 15
${OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY} is missing from the file
src/Mod/Mesh/Gui/CMakelists.txt
as FreeCAD complains about gluPickMatrix symbol not found when loading library MeshGui.so.
Interesting as it is working on Windows and Debian without the library set. Anyway, I have added the library now.

Cheers,
Werner