OS: Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS
Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.17.10235 +20 (Git)
Build type: Debug
Python version: 2.7.12
Qt version: 4.8.7
Coin version: 4.0.0a
OCC version: 7.1.0
It is nice not to get a crash...
I have to find my lost context on what I have to do, but I think this third_deliverable will not have much more functionality.
My current list:
1. Fix curvature comb as indicated by Werner
2. Implement decrease knot multiplicity
3. Review return types in functions (I have some boolean returning functions that should probably better off by returning nothing and raising an exception if something happens)
4. Ask for icons and integrate icons.
5. Fix annoying bug that crashes FC when undo is effected after a multiplicity change.
6. Do something so that FC compiled against OCC<6.9.0 does not crash.
If you think I am missing something relevant speak your mind