Use CLbundler created LibPack

Merged, abandoned or rejected pull requests are moved here to clear the main Pull Requests forum.
jriegel
Founder

Re: Use CLbundler created LibPack

Post by jriegel »

I also found the problem with FreeImage, its hard coded in the FClibs_vc12_x64\lib\cmake\OCE-libraries-release.cmake

Code: Select all

# Import target "TKService" for configuration "Release"
set_property(TARGET TKService APPEND PROPERTY IMPORTED_CONFIGURATIONS RELEASE)
set_target_properties(TKService PROPERTIES
  IMPORTED_IMPLIB_RELEASE "${_IMPORT_PREFIX}/lib/TKService.lib"
  IMPORTED_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES_RELEASE "TKMath;TKernel;TKBRep;TKShHealing;TKGeomBase;TKGeomAlgo;TKG2d;TKG3d;TKTopAlgo;E:/FClibs_vc12_x64/lib/freetype.lib;E:/FClibs_vc12_x64/lib/FreeImage.lib"
  IMPORTED_LOCATION_RELEASE "${_IMPORT_PREFIX}/bin/TKService.dll"
  )
Stop whining - start coding!
peterl94
Veteran

Post by peterl94 »

My bad, somehow I missed that you were using the VC12 one. I forgot to update that one after I fixed the shiboken problem.
jriegel
Founder

Post by jriegel »

PYSIDE-PYTHON2.7_D.DLL

links

SHIBOKEN-PYTHON2.7.DLL

which cause crash on startup of FreeCAD_d.exe
peterl94
Veteran

Post by peterl94 »

Okay, I've updated the vc12 libpack: FClibs_vc12_x64. It has pdb files for almost all direct dependencies of FreeCAD (it doesn't look like boost creates pdb files), and fixes the known issues.
Last edited by peterl94 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wmayer
Founder

Post by wmayer »

peterl94 wrote:Okay, I've updated the vc12 libpack: FClibs_vc12_x64. It has pdb files for almost all direct dependencies of FreeCAD (it doesn't look like boost creates pdb files), and fixes the known issues.
Whenever I built boost I got the pdb files. And I did nothing special, just followed the steps of the ReadMe. But anyway, I guess boost pdb's is something you almost never need. The most important libraries (at least for me) where you need pdb's are Qt, Coin, OCE and sometimes Python and xerces.
jriegel
Founder

Post by jriegel »

Great, could compile and start debug with some regressions.

The content of the QtPlugins folder in bin has to be on bin level in order of Qt working on the non-build machine.

Which version of Coin you used? Pivy is not included and do not build from our source. So lot of python workbenches fail to start. In FreeCADLibs_10.0_x64_VC11 its included in the LibPack...
peterl94
Veteran

Post by peterl94 »

jriegel wrote:The content of the QtPlugins folder in bin has to be on bin level in order of Qt working on the non-build machine.
Since I never I copy the whole libpack to the build folder (just the python library and the Qt plugins), I forgot that this would be annoying for the people that do copy everything.
jriegel wrote:Which version of Coin you used? Pivy is not included and do not build from our source.
Ah sorry, I reinstalled python and must have forgotten to reinstall pivy. The coin version is 4.0.0a (hg tip).
peterl94
Veteran

Post by peterl94 »

It was actually because I only had built a release version of pivy (and also matplotlib and numpy).
peterl94
Veteran

Post by peterl94 »

Okay, you can download the updated vc12 libpack from the above link.
jriegel
Founder

Post by jriegel »

Thanks, I download it right now..

Normally realease would be enough for the additional python modules, but there are more and more FreeCAD python modules which use extensively third party modules, like mathplotlib. If there is a problem on the C++ side of FreeCAD the devs has to run the FreeCAD debug exe to track down the problem...

So far this was a real pain in the .... But with your script it will be much easier to keep up with building such third party modules for FreeCAD!