Python coding standard

About the development of the FEM module/workbench.
bernd

Re: Python coding standard

Postby bernd » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:04 am

cool, I need to get in all this documentation possibilities. In the regard off your commits. Since they are all FEM snd they all do the same, I would squash them into one commit.
bernd
bernd

Postby bernd » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:04 am

cool, I need to get in all this documentation possibilities. In the regard off your commits. Since they are all FEM snd they all do the same, I would squash them into one commit.
bernd

PS: I could squash them and add it to my FEM dev branch I'm gone make a PullRequest soon hopefully. Means less work for yorik or werner
Kunda1

Postby Kunda1 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:09 am

bernd wrote:cool, I need to get in all this documentation possibilities. In the regard off your commits. Since they are all FEM snd they all do the same, I would squash them into one commit.
bernd

PS: I could squash them and add it to my FEM dev branch I'm gone make a PullRequest soon hopefully. Means less work for yorik or werner

Yea.. that would be great :) Thanks!
bernd

Postby bernd » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Kunda1 wrote:
bernd wrote:cool, I need to get in all this documentation possibilities. In the regard off your commits. Since they are all FEM snd they all do the same, I would squash them into one commit.
bernd

Yea.. that would be great :) Thanks!
https://github.com/berndhahnebach/FreeC ... its/femdev
https://github.com/berndhahnebach/FreeC ... 1ba697f475