where is official source code doxygen document, and can I upload the doc to my personal website?

Discussions about the wiki documentation of FreeCAD and its translation.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
NormandC
Veteran

Re: where is official source code doxygen document, and can I upload the doc to my personal website?

Post by NormandC »

Maybe this should be split into a separate post in the User showcase section... (Did you post a topic there?)
PrzemoF wrote:I got stuck with making a proper waterproof case.
(...)
"Normal" hot ABS 3D printing is not good enough - waterproofing it seems to be impossible.
Does it really need to be fully waterproof (submersible)? How about using some rubber/TPR insulating on joints (around screen opening and bottom lid)? Or can the water get through any surfaces? In that case I wonder if spraying some sealant would solve it.
PrzemoF
Veteran

Re: where is official source code doxygen document, and can I upload the doc to my personal website?

Post by PrzemoF »

Probably splash proof would be enough... I was reading about PlastiDip paint for my car, but I could paint the whole case, and it would be definitely IP68 after it :D I think I could actually use PlastiDip as a spray-on seal between the screen and the case as as well.

Thanks for the idea! :D
NormandC
Veteran

Post by NormandC »

PrzemoF wrote:I was reading about PlastiDip paint for my car
We have a few car nuts at work, I heard of it. :D
PrzemoF wrote:Thanks for the idea! :D
No problem, there is some self-interest involved :P