The current wiki shows Icons with names like "Path_Project.png", "Path_EditToolsTable.png". These are icons from the current stable 0.16.
When I search in the Special Files section the uploaded files for "Path" I find only two of (agryson's) Path icons and 4 more from yorik's book, while there should be many more.
However, I can find the used Icons in the Artworks gallery: https://www.freecadweb.org/wiki/Artwork ... es.5Cicons
So here are my questions:
- Are all current FreeCAD icons uploaded to the wiki?
- If yes, how can I find them; if no, should I upload them myself?
- Is there a naming convention? Currently all Path cons have the prefix "Path" so I expect no clash.
- What is the preferred file format, png or svg?
- Can we distuingish between 0.16 icons and 0.17 icons?