At the moment, dimensions cannot be added to a Draft View, because to add dimensions you first need to select vertices or edges, and you can't select anything on a Draft View.
Dimensions can only be added to these type of views:
These view tools do not seem to support wires, which is what your Draft objects are.
But there's a way: a Draft object is a high-level object that also has a "Make Face" property, which means that you can turn them to faces, if they are closed profiles (obviously, a Draft Rectangle or a Draft Circle can create a face, while an open DWire can't). And faces seem to be recognized by "View" and "Multi". So what you need to do:
- Select your Draft objects in the Model tree
- Under the Data tab, set the "Make Face" property to true
- Create either a View or a Multi view:
- If creating a view, you will need first to create a compound of all your Draft object from the Part --> Make compound menu in the Part workbench. Then create a view of the compound.
- With a Multi view, you just need to select all your Draft objects.
- Add dimensions to your view by making your selection first, then clicking on the desired dimension tool. For example, select a vertical edge then click on the vertical dimension tool; or select a circle and add a radius or diameter dimension. You can also select two points, or a circle's centre cross and a point.