I have the following Freecad version:
Operating system: Windows 7
Operating System Word Size: 32-bit
FreeCAD Word Size: 32-bit
Version: 0.16.6706 (Git)
Type of construction: Release
Rama: releases / FreeCAD-0-16
Python version: 2.7.8
Qt Version: 4.8.7
Currency version: 4.0.0a
OCC version: 6.8.0.oce-0.17
I tried to install the "Drawing Dimensioning" plug-in by following the following steps:
- I download the github workbench that clicks the "clone or download" button on the github page.
- Within FreeCAD, I look for the macro path by choosing "Edit> Preferences> General> Macro" and look for the "Macro" path that matches "C: \ MY_UserName \ Appdata \ Roaming \ FreeCAD"
- I create a folder called "Mod" (since it does not exist)
- Inside the folder modifies a folder with the name of the workbench, called "drawing dimension"
- Unzip the downloaded file to the newly created "Dimension Drawing" folder
- Restart FreeCAD (even restart the pc)
And the "Drawing Sizing" workbench does not appear in the drop-down menu on either side.
Can you help me to install this plug-in? It is true that i didn't install other plug-ins before, but I think i followed all steps that are described in the FreeCAD wiki (https://www.freecadweb.org/wiki/How_to_ ... orkbenches).
Thanks in advance,