Non manifold faces on stl

Post here for help on using FreeCAD's graphical user interface (GUI).
Forum rules
and Helpful information
IMPORTANT: Please click here and read this first, before asking for help

Also, be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
danespcha

Non manifold faces on stl

Post by danespcha »

Hello to all,
I'm having some troubles trying to 3d print this design - > https://we.tl/g9WYaXviCs (I dont know how to attatch it here because of it's size)
when I analize it always says non manifold object, I can see the non manifold on the 3d print program but I can't see it on freecad. The objects who have non manifold faces are the 'Dani' Word and the shisha icon, the Dani Word is non manifold only when I cut it, but before not. The shisha icon always is manifold. Both are Designs imported in svg with illustrator and extruded them.

I made the svg process before and it worked, I don't know where is the problem, maybe some experts here?

Thank you all!
chrisb
Veteran

Re: Non manifold faces on stl

Post by chrisb »

I don't have problems exporting to STL and importing into my 3D-slicer.
It sounds as if you selected more than one object for export. You should select only the last object in the tree, in your case Fusion002.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
danespcha

Re: Non manifold faces on stl

Post by danespcha »

chrisb wrote:I don't have problems exporting to STL and importing into my 3D-slicer.
It sounds as if you selected more than one object for export. You should select only the last object in the tree, in your case Fusion002.
That's what I made, I will try uninstalling and installing the latest versión, maybe it's the problem. Thank you!