traduciton in fr to the about

Post here for help on using FreeCAD's graphical user interface (GUI).
Forum rules
and Helpful information
IMPORTANT: Please click here and read this first, before asking for help

Also, be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
jean-chris-k

traduciton in fr to the about

Post by jean-chris-k »

hello,

i traduct the about wiki page in fr.
juste in plain text, i don't fond how take in wiki directily.
and may be is better for correct y bad french.

i post it :
About this site
De free-cad.
Aller à : Navigation, rechercher

This is the official site of the FreeCAD application. It is a wiki site, built by the community of developers and users of FreeCAD. As so, it is in constant evolution, and might occasionally contain obsolete or inaccurate information, although we believe it is pretty up-to-date.

This site serves primarily as the main and official documentation resource for using FreeCAD, and is broadly divided into three main categories, corresponding to the three big categories of people who use FreeCAD:

* The User hub, directed at the general user, the person who simply wants to use FreeCAD
* The Power users hub, directed at persons who also would like to customize certain aspects of FreeCAD with python scripting
* The Developer hub, directed at programmers who would like to use FreeCAD as a base for developing their own application

This most complete articles from this site also form what will become the FreeCAD manual. You can already browse the manual online. It will take you smoothly through the three categories mentioned above.

* Read the Online version of the manual, easier to browse
* Read or print the Printable version of the manual as one big document

A propos du site

C'est le site officiel du logiciel FreeCAD. C'est un wiki, Construit par la communaute de developper et par les utilisateur de FreeCAD. Il est en constante evolution, et peut occasionnelement conternir des information obsolete ou inapproprier, bien que que nous essayons qu'il soi le plus a jour possible.

Ce site est la source officiel de docuementation pour l'utilisation de FreeCAD:

* le User hub, destine au simple utilisateur, pour les personnes qui veulent simplement utiliser FreeCAD
* le Power users hub, destine aux personnes qui voudrais mondifier certain aspects de FreeCAD avce des script python
* le Developer hub, destine au programmer qui voudrais utiliser FreeCAD comme base de developpement pour leur propre application

Ces article sont les plus complet du site et deviendrons le manuel FreeCAD. Vous pouvez aussi consulter le manuel en ligne. "It will take you smoothly through the three catergories mentioned above.

* Lire la version en ligne du manuel, facilement consultable
* Lire ou imprimer la version complete imprimable du manuel
i don't take accent caractere because i don't find the internationnal map for dvorak with xsetkbmap.
if you know it name i will happy.

i hope my traduc it's no soo badly, say me errors of traduciton and french error.
it's my first contribution.

BR,
jean-christophe