One of the easiest ways is with Docker. There's a MantisBT 2.0 dockerfile repo here that has excellent instructions to get started (assuming you're a little familiar with docker already):https://github.com/vimagick/dockerfiles ... r/mantisbt
Once docker-compose up
is run and everything is set up, it's just a matter of getting the FreecadTheme folder into the plugins directory of wherever MantisBT is installed inside the docker.
A short summary of instructions:
1. Download and install the latest version of Docker from their website
2. Make a folder
3. In that folder create a docker-compose.yml file with the contents in the readme of that github repo
4. Run docker-compose up in the folder
5. Run the firefox command or visit the URL in the command to complete installation
6. Somehow get the FreecadTheme folder to the correct location inside the docker (there are several ways to do this)
For #6, for example, you can put the FreecadTheme folder inside your folder from #2. Then modify the docker-compose.yml file's mantisbt: section to look like:
Code: Select all
Then the folder will be available inside the Docker at /tmp/FreecadTheme to be copied into the MantisBT plugins folder.
Hopefully that helps people get started.