MantisBT refinements

A forum for research and development of the user interface of FreeCAD
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Kunda1
Veteran

MantisBT refinements

Post by Kunda1 »

MantisBT has addon possibilities. Lets to discuss the potential of integrating to make workflow even more effective:
  • Announce - Announcements plugin for MantisBT, lets privileged accounts create and post announcements that can be shown to users on a global or per-project basis, and allow users to dismiss individual messages.
  • FAQ
  • Filter Big List - Mantis Plugin adding a field in the filter to filter by a given list of bug IDs

Code: Select all

example: http://freecadweb.org/tracker/view_all_set.php?type=1&temporary=y&FilterBugList_list=5079,5073,5108,5107,49396,5006
  • Taskodrome - Interactive scrum board for Mantis bugtracker.
  • MantisBT-PastePicture - Paste print screens directly into MatisBT issue reporting(details) page
  • BBCodePlus - BBCode plugin
  • snippets - Define snippets of text that can be easily pasted into text fields
  • Reminder - This plugin can be used to send periodic email reminders to bug reporters, managers, and assignees.
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
PrzemoF
Veteran

Re: MantisBT refinements

Post by PrzemoF »

I like the pastepicture idea - it should make reporters & developers life a bit easier for certain category of bugs.
kkremitzki
Veteran

Re: MantisBT refinements

Post by kkremitzki »

I can test all these plugins in staging later tonight, however several of those repositories haven't been updated in years and the likelihood of full compatibility with MantisBT 2.x seems kinda low.
Like my FreeCAD work? I'd appreciate any level of support via Patreon, Liberapay, or PayPal! Read more about what I do at my blog.