[WONTFIX] Bug #2132 SIGABRT seems to depend on working gfx card & should handle its absence better

Having trouble installing or compiling FreeCAD? Get help here.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Kunda1
Veteran

[WONTFIX] Bug #2132 SIGABRT seems to depend on working gfx card & should handle its absence better

Post by Kunda1 »

issue #2132
Posting this bug to the forums to generate discussion and ascertain if their is a necessity to keep the ticket open.
Last edited by Kunda1 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
wmayer
Founder

Re: Bug #2132 SIGABRT seems to depend on working gfx card & should handle its absence better

Post by wmayer »

For me it's totally unclear what to do: https://github.com/Bumblebee-Project/Bu ... leshooting

IMO, as userland application the very least what we can expect is a working OpemGL setup. So, from my point of view this can be closed as "won't fix" or "unfixable".
Kunda1
Veteran

Re: Bug #2132 SIGABRT seems to depend on working gfx card & should handle its absence better

Post by Kunda1 »

Agreed. this is quite an edgecase, if I understand correctly.
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

@wmayer notated ticket and tagged #tobeclosed