I went through all @chakkree's scripts and his all work is awesome.
But there are few backlogs present in the @chakkree's scripts:
1. Some scripts are not working properly in FreeCAD 0.17.
2. Layman feels difficult when they try to use @chakkree's scripts.
3. It is difficult to put the reinforcing bars inside a structure.
Things to be done so that a moderate user don't find any difficulty regarding reinforcement:
1. We can make a separate drop down list (as you said in above link) in Arch workbench or make a separate workbench for reinforcing bars.
2. The user can first select a type of reinforcing bar from drop-down list and then select/click the structure (beam, column or slab etc) and when he clicks on the structure a new dialog box would appear which have some predefined values according to the structure's dimensions and if the user wants to change any value then they can change and click on the OK button.
A good proposal should show that you studied and understood these existing implementations, and propose something that reuses as much as possible what has already been done, and at the same time proposes something new.
Yes, I am trying to do the same thing that you have mentioned. By reusing things we can save our efforts.