Forum: Open all new messages in tabs

Info about new community or project announcements, implemented features, classes, modules or APIs. Might get technical!
PLEASE DO NOT POST HELP REQUESTS OR OTHER DISCUSSIONS HERE!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
chrisb
Veteran

Re: Forum: Open all new messages in tabs

Post by chrisb »

Chris_G wrote:
chrisb wrote:Yorik, how many hours do you have in Sao Paolo per day? Developing Arch WB, writing the FreeCAD Book, writing a blog, servicing the forum, and probably some more. Anyway: Thank you.
+1
But it is well-known that Aliens don't sleep :lol:
Yeah, that explains very much: coming from a multidimensional universe where 3D is as simple as is for us modelling in one dimension.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
yorik
Founder

Post by yorik »

Hours last a very long time in São Paulo :)
I think I managed to do it. Might need to clean the browser cache or shift reload.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

The CSS works now for the "open all in new tab", thank you. It does not work with the preview. The first lines are still hidden behind the menu bar.
There is one more drawback: opening all unread posts in their own tab seems to go to the last post and not to the first unread. I don't want to spam the forum with test posts, so I am not absolutely sure about it. Right now I'm scanning quite often so it is not really an issue, but that is not always possible.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.