Profiles in Arch structures

Info about new community or project announcements, implemented features, classes, modules or APIs. Might get technical!
PLEASE DO NOT POST HELP REQUESTS OR OTHER DISCUSSIONS HERE!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
NormandC
Veteran

Re: Profiles in Arch structures

Post by NormandC »

No, the toolbar mode is still default in v0.13 stable, as well as in the unstable branch.
yorik
Founder

Post by yorik »

One more thing to fix :)
ifcuser

Post by ifcuser »

Hi yorik,
yorikvanhavre wrote: ... anyone is candidate to fill the table at the beginning of ArchStructure.py? :mrgreen: ). ...
Is the attached file what you are looking for? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I could provide the date for fillets between flange and web as well.

Where are the pythonfiles of the ArchModule installed? I installed the provided version for debian wheezy. I could not test my own new data :evil: :evil: :evil:

kind regards Bernd

Textfiles can not attached, so try http://www.b75.ch/download/qs_for_Arch_Module.txt
yorik
Founder

Post by yorik »

Wow, excellent! Thanks!! I'll include them at once.
I think the freecad version that is in debian wheezy won't have support for those profiles, I added them very recently. (FYI a command to check what files a package have installed and where: dpkg -L packagename )
Right now your only solution to see this in action is to compile freecad yourself, I'm afraid...
NormandC
Veteran

Post by NormandC »

FYI someone is doing regular Debian Wheezy packages compiled from source. The last one dates back 6 days ago.

See viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2995
ifcuser

Post by ifcuser »

normandc wrote:FYI someone is doing regular Debian Wheezy packages compiled from source. The last one dates back 6 days ago.
See viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2995
freecad_0.14-git2434_amd64.deb from there is the version I have installed.

yorikvanhavre wrote:... a command to check what files a package have installed and where: dpkg -L packagename...
The one I was looking for. :) ArchModule is installed in /usr/Mod/Arch on my System, including ArchStructure.py. 8-)

Bernd
yorik
Founder

Post by yorik »

I just included your new profiles, now the list is impressive! 8-)
bernd
Veteran

Post by bernd »

ifcuser died and berndhahnebach was born.
I've been spending the whole weekend trying freecad. I stay tuned because freecad is what I was looking for. :D :D :D
xat80 wrote: ...I managed to get the UI by changing the preferences of the draft workbench "Modo de interface de desnho" from "Bara de tarefas" to "Visualizar tarefa"
After changing the UI to portuguese (brazil) I could test the new profiles as well :D :D :D

Bernd
bernd
Veteran

Post by bernd »

Yorik,

Try to input a HEA1000 , I told you I could not test my own data, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Find an update here: http://www.b75.ch/download/qs_for_Arch_Module2.txt

I put my home town and country to my sourceforgeprofile but It does not come up like in yours?!

bernd
NormandC
Veteran

Post by NormandC »

Hello bernd,
berndhahnebach wrote:I put my home town and country to my sourceforgeprofile but It does not come up like in yours?!
It's in the forum's own "User Control Panel" that you have to enter these settings.

Under the Profile tab, Edit profile, Location.