Forum rules
regras do fórum e informações úteis

IMPORTANTE - Leia isto antes de pedir ajuda
vborgnet

Extrusão de imagem .

Post by vborgnet »

Bom dia,

Dúvida de iniciante.

Gostaria de saber, se existe a possibilidade de se inserir uma imagem, tipo um logo, em um sólido já criado para extrusão desta imagem no “corpo” do sólido.

Por exemplo, tenho um cilindro já criado e gostaria de inserir uma determinada imagem já existente, no corpo deste cilindro, como se a imagem inserida abraçasse este cilindro e depois extrudar.

Será que consegui explicar direito?

Agradeço a atenção.

Victor
Linden

Re: Extrusão de imagem .

Post by Linden »

vborgnet wrote:
Será que consegui explicar direito?
Please forgive me my Portugues is not good enough to write in. If I understand correctly what you are trying to do. I think the way to do this with the tools available in free cad at the moment is to map your logo to a the flat surface of a datum plane and then use the shape binder tool to bind this to the face of the cylinder. Working on the face of a cylinder is right on the very edge of what FeeCad can do at the moment. These tool I am referencing to are only available in the 0.17 developer version at the moment.
Hopefully this gives you enough info you will have some search terms to use to find a better explanation, or one of the real experts can give you a better explanation and an example file so you can see how they did it. If I have some time in the next days I will try and make an example modle for you but as of now I have not used these new tools either.

linden
Linden