Some additional information from testing:
- It only happened to me with more than 2 sketches.
- Doesn't happen with a ruled surface.
- Both the additive loft in the Part Design workbench and the loft tool in the Part workbench produce the crash.
- Interestingly, in the file I uploaded, setting Constraint43 in spline2 to 60mm fixes the crash for spline1/spline2/spline3. Adding spline4 to the loft still crashes.
- Sketches in that file have the same number of points. They were actually created by duplicating the same sketch and just moving points.
- I could only reproduce it with b-splines in the sketches. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to save more than one of these files.
Could be a bug in OCC, but it doesn't seem like the entire Application should crash
I attached a stack trace, I was running the AppImage. Maybe that helps.