easyw-fc wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:37 pm
I don't see any issue in publish a new stable release and then go to the wild in the next 0.19... that was a suggested option some time ago anyway...
Actually, I prefer this option, too. The changes in my fork is substantial. Merging now will inevitably delay release of 0.18 for who knows how long. Splitting the changes cost time, and risk new bugs, and worse, incomplete features.
Yup, I got a bit excited, too.
Try Assembly3 (latest version 0.10.2
) along with my custom build of FreeCAD at here
And if you'd like to show your support, you can donate through patreon
, or paypal