Info Workbench - Help with icons please.

Here's the place for discussion related to coding in FreeCAD, C++ or Python. Design, interfaces and structures.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
mario52
Veteran

Re: Info Workbench - Help with icons please.

Post by mario52 »

Hello
This is the icon that I put to my macro a combination of two icons Tango
represents "explore a form and ability to save information to a file"

Bonjour
voilà l'icône que je vais mettre à ma macro une combinaison de deux icônes Tango
représente "explorer une forme et possibilité d'enregistrer les renseignements dans un fichier"

mario
Maybe you need a special feature, go into Macros_recipes and Code_snippets, Topological_data_scripting.
My macros on Gist.github here complete macros Wiki and forum.
mario52
Veteran

Post by mario52 »

Hello
here a version of pyqt for info at the moment in French I prepared an english version.
Macro_FCInfo
mario
Maybe you need a special feature, go into Macros_recipes and Code_snippets, Topological_data_scripting.
fremea

Post by fremea »

mario52 wrote:Hello
here a version of pyqt for info at the moment in French I prepared an english version.
Macro_FCInfo
mario
Nice, thanks.

But my screen is 1200x800 and the window info can't display properly. Therefore I can't access to quit button to close the macro.

Please fix this
mario52
Veteran

Post by mario52 »

Hello
Thank you for the return, I will look to put a verticalScrollBar (I do not know how).
at the moment I am working in linux to make work the macro as in windows
You can watch from time to time if there are changes
There is also an English version Macro_FCInfo
mario

bonjour
merci pour le retour , je vais regarder pour mettre une verticalScrollBar (je ne sais pas comment faire).
pour le moment je travaille dans linux pour faire travailler la macro comme dans windows ()
vous pouvez regarder de temps en temps s'il y a des modifications
il y a aussi une version anglaise de Macro_FCInfo
mario
mario52
Veteran

Post by mario52 »

hi
done it with a smaller window (695 points) and a scrollbar
is this good ?
mario
fremea2

Post by fremea2 »

Great Job!

Sorry for the delay but I didn't get any notification of your reply. Plus I had to create a new account because I lost my previous password.
mario52
Veteran

Post by mario52 »

Hi
___English_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
as it is more possible for the moment to make the pages more of 64 ko I post here FCInfo_en.FCMacro(English) files and FCInfo_fr.FCStd (French) files that are to be copied into your macro directory.
FCInfo is now "dockable" and adding (conversion) and corrections have been made
The page Macro_FCInfo for explanations.

The file :
Docked to right
Download the latest version to Gist FCInfo_en_Ver_Latest_Docked.FCMacro
Download the icon file Macro_FCInfo_Icon unzip and copy the icon image in the same directory of macro

___Français______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bonjour
comme il n'est plus possible pour le moment de faire des pages de plus de 64 ko je poste ici les fichiers de FCInfo_en.FCMacro(anglais) et FCInfo_fr.FCMacro(Français) qui sont à copier dans votre répertoire de macro.
FCInfo est maintenant "dockable" et des ajout (conversion) et corrections ont été apportées
La page Macro_FCInfo/fr pour les explications.

Le fichier :
Incrusté à droite (dockée)
Téléchargez la dernière version sur Gist FCInfo_fr_Ver_Dernière_Docked.FCMacro
Téléchargez le zip Macro_FCInfo_Icon contenant les icônes dézipez le et copiez les fichiers images dans le même répertoire que la macro

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My gists account https://gist.github.com/mario52a

EDIT : 26/07/2014 replace and delete ver 1.12 for 1.13 (PyQt4 and PySide) FCInfo_fr_Ver_1-13_Docked.FCMacro.zip
EDIT : 27/07/2014 replace and delete ver 1.12 for 1.13 (accept PyQt4 and PySide) FCInfo_fr_Ver_1-13_Docked.FCMacro.zip and FCInfo_en_Ver_1-13_Docked.FCMacro.zip
EDIT : 04/08/2014 replace and delete ver 1.13 for 1.14 (accept PyQt4 and PySide) and correct display tooltip

EDIT : 12/11/2015/ 11:19 Paris coloured the "PS:false zip" in red and addition the link to my macros stored to gists
EDIT : 16/11/2015/ 10:36 Paris suppression ver 1.12 obsolete
EDIT : 19/12/2015/ 21:45 Paris upgrade to ver 1.15
EDIT : 13/12/2017/ 21:42 Paris upgrade to ver 1.17b de la section Matrix of inertia de "pinq" see FCMacro and moment of inertia of assembly"
EDIT : 14/12/2017/ 15:39 Paris upgrade to ver 1.17c

EDIT : 15/01/2018/ 11:31 Paris upgrade to ver 1.18 (19/12/2017)
EDIT : 20/01/2018/ 17:30 Paris upgrade to ver 1.19 (checkBox for spreadSheet)
.. : 29/01/2018 ver 1.20

EDIT : 17/04/2019 / 14:24 Paris upgrade to ver 1.21 (optimized for Py 3... and Qt 5...) see Sérieux problème...
EDIT : 31/05/2019 16:06 Paris upgrade version "01.21-rmu" GUI by rmu75 change fixed positions to qt layouts grid.addWidget()

EDIT : 06/02/2022 / 18h00 Paris upgrade to ver 1.26 add info on Mesh and Points objects, decode colours, duplicate object or subObject, memorize the latest path and other preferences options

EDIT : 01/07/2023 / 16h06 Paris upgrade to ver 2023/06/30 1.27 optimize setStyleSheet(u"QLabel {color : #008500; font: bold}")

mario
Last edited by mario52 on Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:13 pm, edited 14 times in total.
mario52
Veteran

Post by mario52 »

hi
Here the FCInfo alternate linux (not docked)
The page FCInfo for explanation
PS: this version is derived from the original version, the difference is located at the level of encoding '''² ³ ° µ''' characters that can cause the error "ordinal not in range (128)" on some configurations ?
Example :

Code: Select all

global uniteSs       ; uniteSs       = u"mm²"
global uniteVs       ; uniteVs       = u"mm³"
global uniteAs       ; uniteAs       = u"°"
replace to :

Code: Select all

global uniteSs       ; uniteSs       = "mm"+iso8859(unichr(178))
global uniteVs       ; uniteVs       = "mm"+iso8859(unichr(179))
global uniteAs       ; uniteAs       = iso8859(unichr(176))
Files saved with this macro are incompatible with the files of the other versions.
Both versions can operate independently of the OS used.

This version only works with PyQt4 (max FreeCAD 0.13...) therefore obsolete with the current versions of FreeCAD
use the FCInfo_en_Ver_1-14_Docked.FCMacro.zip (en) or FCInfo_fr_Ver_1-14_Docked.FCMacro.zip (fr) verion

The file (PS: this is a false zip to delete the ".zip" extension that is there than to allow attachment to the forum)
FCInfo_en_Ver_1-12_No_Docked_Ubuntu.FCMacro.zip
FCInfo_en_Ver_1-12_No_Docked_Ubuntu English version
(100.88 KiB) Downloaded 1186 times
FCInfo_fr_Ver_1-12_No_Docked_Ubuntu.FCMacro.zip
FCInfo_fr_Ver_1-12_No_Docked_Ubuntu
Version Française
(101.68 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
My gists account https://gist.github.com/mario52a

EDIT: addition of info for false zip
EDIT: 12/11/2015/ 11:19 Paris coloured the "PS:false zip" in red and addition the link to my macros stored to gists
EDIT: 16/11/2015/ 11:15 add info uses the version 1.14
mario
Last edited by mario52 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Intermezzo

Post by Intermezzo »

Is it possibel that the archive is damaged?
I can't open it.
mario52
Veteran

Post by mario52 »

hi
the file is false zip you must delete ".zip" and use
or what's the problem ?
or the link my macros to gists https://gist.github.com/mario52a (FCInfo last page)

mario