The never ending story. It's like SCO vs. IBM
I had a look at the complaints:
This is all LGPL now. However, there are a few files with non-proper license text.
* importDWG.py: says "Lesser General Public License (GPL)". It should be "Lesser General Public License (LGPL)"
* importDXF.py: the same
* importOCA.py is under GPL
This is indeed under GPL and might be problematic
This is now LGPL. So, it's fixed.
Files: src/Mod/Sketcher/App/sketchflat/* (these files are GPL-3+)
No longer part of FreeCAD. So, it's fixed.
Should be re-licenced under LGPL. I'll do that...
These are all helper scripts which _can_ be under GPL. However, in the past we decided to move to LGPL just to avoid any confusion. There are a few files with GPL or no license. This should be fixed:
* examplePy2Wiki.py (GPL)
* fcbt.py (no license)
* FCFileTools.py (no license)
* generate.py (GPL)
* MakeAppTools.py (no license)
* dir2qrc.py (GPL)
* DistTools.py (no license)