Path Workench pre-0.18 release translation fixes

Here's the place for discussion related to CAM/CNC and the development of the Path module.
Kunda1

Path Workench pre-0.18 release translation fixes

Postby Kunda1 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:06 pm

Hey FC PATHers,
Needing a little help to finish the last bit of translation string review for Path WB before 0.18 release. I've been working in a dedicated thread to track translations of all workbenches. What is needed from Path is to have a proofreader or a translator go to https://crowdin.com/translate/freecad/27909/en-en (you need to be logged in) and respond to the open 'issues' in the right side of screen. I am to have all the strings reviewed and 'translated' and 'approved' even though it is from english to english. The logic behind this is to review all strings that are supposed to be translated in to other languages. I have found many issues using this technique and it works. Th goal is to have english->english at :100:

Please let me know if you can do this and if you have any questions. BTW...I have a pending [WIP] PR that I'm updating as I go. There are some Path fixes in the pipeline.
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
#lowhangingfruit | Use the Source, Luke. | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report FC bugs and features
mlampert

Re: Path Workench pre-0.18 release translation fixes

Postby mlampert » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:33 pm

I think this is important work, any native English speaker who could take on this task?
Kunda1

Postby Kunda1 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:57 pm

mlampert wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:33 pm
I think this is important work, any native English speaker who could take on this task?
Indeed and @sliptonic is on it 8-)
#lowhangingfruit | Use the Source, Luke. | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report FC bugs and features
Kunda1

Postby Kunda1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:48 pm

Hey Path Devs, there are still some strings that need attending to (unless I responded in the crowdin UI that I was marking said strings for removal). Do you mind logging in and responding to the open issues? Thanks!