path not continuous (solved)

Here's the place for discussion related to CAM/CNC and the development of the Path module.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
chrisb
Veteran

Re: path not continuous

Post by chrisb »

wbeppler wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:50 am thanks for "refine", so that problem is solved, thanks !
You're welcome
yesterday i helped me in another way, i moved the machine by hand, see the result. its not perfect but this is to mould a rubber bubble where 0,1mm torlerance is good enought
Now it's getting off topic: What material do you use for rubber casting? What temperature does it need? Perhaps it is easier to print a 3D mold and cast the rubber than to 3D print rubber.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
wbeppler

Re: path not continuous (solved)

Post by wbeppler »

you can see the 2 aluminium plates finished. thats here the best kind because the product is for sewage channal (i don't know the worfd, waste water under the street) for the roboter to repair the channel. it's a old tecnology we built 25 years ago and need repair-parts. so i don't want to optimize a process, i want to repair quick and dirty. but thanks for your idea.

by this problem i learned a lot about fc. it was my first time to get a g-code out and it was since 7 years my first time using my selfmade hsc-cutting machine with emc2.

so i'm happy :-)