OpenCAMLib Homebrew formula installation fails

Here's the place for discussion related to CAM/CNC and the development of the Path module.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
mcmillanrs

OpenCAMLib Homebrew formula installation fails

Post by mcmillanrs »

Hello Ian: I have tried your formula for installing opencamlib on max osx high sierra for use with previously installed from dmg freecad 0.17. The installation fails during cmake. I realize that the issue wants to be reported to Peter Iama but I am hoping you may have seen this problem and can help me. I am not a unix expert in any way and just wish to install opencamlib to use 3d surfaces cammand. I have included a text document that shows terminal output.
Attachments
opencamlib_error.pdf
(18.6 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
ian.rees

Re: OpenCAMLib Homebrew formula installation fails

Post by ian.rees »

Sorry, I've switched back to Linux and am swamped with "real job" besides.

(I've moved this topic to its own thread as it doesn't really fit on the original one, let's try to keep threads on-topic)
blacey

Re: OpenCAMLib Homebrew formula installation fails

Post by blacey »

mcmillanrs wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:58 am I am not a unix expert in any way and just wish to install opencamlib to use 3d surfaces cammand. I have included a text document that shows terminal output.
Try this:

Code: Select all

brew install --build-from-source --verbose https://raw.githubusercontent.com/FreeCAD/homebrew-freecad/bottling/Formula/opencamlib.rb