Path Workench pre-0.18 release translation fixes

Here's the place for discussion related to CAM/CNC and the development of the Path module.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Kunda1
Veteran

Path Workench pre-0.18 release translation fixes

Post by Kunda1 »

Hey FC PATHers,
Needing a little help to finish the last bit of translation string review for Path WB before 0.18 release. I've been working in a dedicated thread to track translations of all workbenches. What is needed from Path is to have a proofreader or a translator go to https://crowdin.com/translate/freecad/27909/en-en (you need to be logged in) and respond to the open 'issues' in the right side of screen. I am to have all the strings reviewed and 'translated' and 'approved' even though it is from english to english. The logic behind this is to review all strings that are supposed to be translated in to other languages. I have found many issues using this technique and it works. Th goal is to have english->english at :100:

Please let me know if you can do this and if you have any questions. BTW...I have a pending [WIP] PR that I'm updating as I go. There are some Path fixes in the pipeline.
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
mlampert
Veteran

Re: Path Workench pre-0.18 release translation fixes

Post by mlampert »

I think this is important work, any native English speaker who could take on this task?
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

mlampert wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:33 pm I think this is important work, any native English speaker who could take on this task?
Indeed and @sliptonic is on it 8-)
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

Hey Path Devs, there are still some strings that need attending to (unless I responded in the crowdin UI that I was marking said strings for removal). Do you mind logging in and responding to the open issues? Thanks!