Over the course of the past few days I have updated the Release_notes_0.19#Path_Workbench
section to reflect recent contributions by some of the PathWB devs.
This morning I made some updates to the wiki for PathWB:
- Created `Slot` page with minimal documentation
- Created `Waterline` page with minimal documentation
- Added `Slot` and `Waterline` links to the `Path Workbench` main page in the `Path Commands` section
- Performed a little organization of the `Path Commands` section of the `Path Workbench` main page
- Updated the `Profile` page to reflect consolidation of three pre-existing profile operations
- Made other minor corrections to shortcut, version, and see also sections on other pages in PathWB.
Expansion on this initial documentation for `Slot` and `Waterline` would be helpful. I did not add any images, only the icons necessary for the operation pages.