[merged] PR #4835 New sketch object rounded rectangle

Post here if you have re-based and finalised code to integrate into master, which was discussed, agreed to and tested in other forums. You can also submit your PR directly on github.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
bitacovir
Veteran

Re: PR #4835 New sketch object rounded rectangle

Post by bitacovir »

abdullah wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:08 am Well, this is a first approximation to what can be the tool to remove the axis alignment:
bitacovir wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:00 pm Would you save this community from having to see once again one of my low quality icons? :D :D :D :mrgreen:

Sure. Just open a thread in the https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewforum.php?f=34 and I will create an icon for you.
::bitacovir::
==================
One must be absolutely modern.
Arthur Rimbaud (A Season in Hell -1873)

Canal Youtube Grupo Telegram de FreeCAD Español

My personal web site
My GitHub repository
Mini Airflow Tunnel Project
uwestoehr
Veteran

Post by uwestoehr »

abdullah wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:36 pm Remind me on the last week of July / first of August. I should have some holidays then...
Here is the reminder :)
abdullah
Veteran

Post by abdullah »

uwestoehr wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:07 am
abdullah wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:36 pm Remind me on the last week of July / first of August. I should have some holidays then...
Here is the reminder :)
Note to self (this is about):
So you mean the new icon in the sketcher toolbar be made into a pseudo-toggle (similar to the construction geometry button or the reference constraints button). So when clicked without a selection, it functions as toggle, setting a status for the creation of the complex geometries that support this function. When clicked with selection, it just works as now. Is this what you mean?