i have maybe a possible bug in the load

About the development of the FEM module/workbench.

Moderator: bernd

Jee-Bee
Veteran

Re: i have maybe a possible bug in the load

Post by Jee-Bee »

bernd wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:06 pm totally different, just in the ui is not enought it needs to work propper without gui too. IMHO best would be a new object for every time steps between equation object ( implemented in elmer already ) and the solver.
Understand... since i never looked in anything from the elmer solver i don't exactly understand what you mean... If you can explain it short nice otherwise i need to create time looking at the elmer solver code..
bernd
Veteran

Post by bernd »

Jee-Bee wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:39 pm
bernd wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:06 pm totally different, just in the ui is not enought it needs to work propper without gui too. IMHO best would be a new object for every time steps between equation object ( implemented in elmer already ) and the solver.
Understand... since i never looked in anything from the elmer solver i don't exactly understand what you mean... If you can explain it short nice otherwise i need to create time looking at the elmer solver code..
Have a look at the FEM new solver example from start wb. The elmer solver only has a few attributes. All attributes in the regard of the analysis tiype are in separate equation objects. Just try to add them by selecting elmer solver and menu solve. This I would like to implement for CalculiX too. Afterwards there will be a new object. The time step. This will be between the main solver object and the equation object. A solver could have multiple time step objects. They just will be calculated one by one. Any time step object itself needs at least one equation object to know how to calculate. In the time step object e define what to calculate.
Jee-Bee
Veteran

Post by Jee-Bee »

I found this one (i assume one of my first FEM topics). Shall i create a Bug report since it is not fixed( yet)?
bernd
Veteran

Post by bernd »

There are many posts ... Is it still about force constraint not beeing written for frequency? Have you tested latest master?
Jee-Bee
Veteran

Post by Jee-Bee »

I had tested it with

Code: Select all

Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.19.21514 (Git)
Build type: Release
Branch: master
Hash: 89ddab33f692a9bd739171689f9ab0eb58d64b35