All right, I think I get all the points and I can access all the resources mentioned. I believe I'll get used to that in a bit of time and do the documentation up to expected standardsbernd wrote: ↑Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:49 amHow it goes:
- the file https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD/blob ... kbench.cpp defines the FEM commands. They start with FEM_XXXX
- any of the commands there should have a wiki page with exact the same name as the command
- The links to these pages are created in a template. See https://www.freecadweb.org/wiki/Template:FEM_Tools
- I udated the template a few days ago. Any command from the workbench file should have a link in the template which directs to a wiki page.
- ATM lots of this pages could be empty.
- In the templates some commands have wrong icons. The icons are in https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD/tree ... rces/icons . If an icon is saved as file on the wiki it should be linked on https://www.freecadweb.org/wiki/Artwork ... es.5CIcons Afterwards it could be used in the template.
What needs to be done? What is most important?
- check if every command from https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD/blob ... kbench.cpp is on the template and has its wiki page.
- Replace the wrong icon links on the template with the right one. If an icon is missing add it to the wiki and include it in the artwork.
mhh I do not know exactly either. But this should be discussed in a separate new topic.OakLD wrote: ↑Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:03 pmAs for the specific stuff, I wasn't able to figure out what are used detailed display optoins for, in the pipeline scale dialog: Style (Flow|Zero) and Visibility (Out grayed|Out invisible) - those did not made any apparent differences in the case of the simple test models I tried them with.