Split Menubar

About the development of the FEM module/workbench.

Moderator: bernd

joha2

Re: Split Menubar

Post by joha2 »

Nevertheless it's a physical model :mrgreen: SCNR :D
m42kus

Post by m42kus »

Model it is then. I think that term fits well. I made a new image showing everything at once. You'll notize that I changed the ordering of the constraints a little bit. I tried to order them more consistently than before so that initial condition always come first, followed by conditions defined on specific boundaries. And at the end come constraints that affect the whole body. But mostly I kept the ordering and grouping from before.
everything.png
everything.png (250.71 KiB) Viewed 1196 times
Anything missing or stupid? ;) If not I'm going to make a pull request to bernds femdev branch.
And thanks for all the good input :)
Last edited by m42kus on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
My GSoC Devlog: ceeli.github.io/gsoc
drei

Post by drei »

Sweet!
Need help? Feel free to ask, but please read the guidelines first
bernd
Veteran

Post by bernd »

Another small one before we get it into master. How about putting the constraints behind materials and element geometries?

@ma42kus:
Would you mind adapt the text of all other constraints to the transform constraint too (this one still has the long name)?

bernd
m42kus

Post by m42kus »

bernd wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:07 pm Another small one before we get it into master. How about putting the constraints behind materials and element geometries?

@ma42kus:
Would you mind adapt the text of all other constraints to the transform constraint too (this one still has the long name)?
Looks a little cleaner I think :) I also removed the create in front of the fluid boundary condition item. The pull request is already updated.
My GSoC Devlog: ceeli.github.io/gsoc