Find .zip attached.
UPDATE: Look for newest complete testworkbech at newer posts within this tread. (For Win and Linux now)
- only for Linux (because of filehandling) and fc0.16 (will not work with fc0.17)
- before copying the extracted zip to your mod-folder, setup your CAD-folder (create a new one for testing!!!) according to this:
(you have to create a new entry "projectFolder" within the parameter-Editor.
- within CAD-folder each file ony has to exist one time or you get strange results.
- do NOT use this test-workbench with important work. It will mismatch existing assemblies. Use newly created files for testing.
- extract zip.archive, copy the a3-folder to your mod-folder.
- Start FreeCAD, work is very similar to assembly2. a3-Workbech should appear in available workbenches:
Be aware: new solver-prototype is active. You can have unexact solutions without warning. The solver has to be improved.
This is the first test in the free wild. I hope that it will work anyway.
Feel free to ask and do what you want with this code.
- (273.17 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
Last edited by kbwbe
on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.