kbwbe wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:09 am
I developed a small prototype of yet another solver. It is in a very early state now and is only capable to handle plane/circularedge/axis-constraints.
I made some menu and tooltip polish at A2plus 0.4.36 for personal use, according to some unruled but common adopted menu design rules like below,
- menu, 1st letter uppercase in each notional word (or each word)
- menu, 3 ellipsis dots following text (no space character between) means to open dialog (except warning/confirm dialog)
- menu, no space character in 1st level
- menu, allowed punctuation types whitelist
- menu, levels no more than x
- menu, items no more than x in each level
- menu, letters (including punctuations) no more than x
- tooltip/statustip, 1st letter uppercase in first word
- tooltip/statustip, letters (including punctuations) no more than x
- tooltip/statustip, following period mark (or other, or not)
Some "msg" part unfinished, for I can hardly find them in runtime.
Changes in "InitGui.py", I made "#rv" mark for review purpose. Other files, I changed directly without leaving mark.
If you find some changes useful and can be merged into your next version, I'm glad, please tell me what to do.