I'm trying to use ASM4 for a simple task of modelling an enclosure for Raspberry Pi.
- a simple model of raspberry
- a skeleton of the top part of the box
- a skeleton of the bottom part of the box
- Make little columns with mounting holes in the bottom part.
- Change the top part to have a cutout for the ethernet port.
I really want the placement of the RPi in the skeleton box drive the placement of other more complicated features in the final box.
Can somebody recommend me some workflow how to do that? I'm out of ideas
The models are attached.
Edit: I've been thinking about it and conceptually there should not be a dependency cycle.
RPi is positioned using first features / datum planes in the bottom part of the box and then geometry from the placed RPi would be brought back to the bottom part and mounting holes and spacers would be made depending on previous feature in the bottom part and geometry from placed RPi which is depended on the same first features / datum planes. No conceptual cycle there, just a dependency diamond.