Ok, Now I can watch them in my file too. I did the previous test in other PC, but with the same SO and Freecad and Assy4 versions. I don't know what's hapenning. This night will come back to test.keithp wrote: ↑Wed May 19, 2021 8:51 am I unzipped the AngleTest2 file and I see that the properties Animation Hints/Animation Hint List and Base/Expression Engine are both present in the file. They only appear in the Property pane if the Show all option is ticked (right click in the Property pane to see/change this).
Is it possible that you have Show all turned on for one document and not for the other? Another possibility is that these properties are only written to the file when it is saved, so if you hadn't saved your file after running Animate Assembly, they may not have been present.
- Create a new Assembly Model
- Create a new Coordinate system in a Part (LCS_1) and attach to LCS_Origin with mode XY on plane
- Add Variable -> Type : Float -> Name : rot -> Value : 0
- Select LCS_1 in model tree, select Attachment Offset/Angle field in Property View and introduce the Expression -> Variables.rot
- Set manually the Attachment Offset/Axis -> [0,00 1,00 0,00]
- Run Animate Assembly
- Everything is OK, File attached
For example in this tutorial: https://github.com/Zolko-123/FreeCAD_Ex ... /README.md
Are you kidding me?
I can't create 3 Variables (AngleX, AngleY, AngleZ) and without setting any expression simply by executing Animate Assembly they change the axis of rotation automatically and at the same time increase the angle attachment offset.
It would be great if you could show me your way of doing this.