Macro for BIM simulation of work

Need help, or want to share a macro? Post here!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
saso
Veteran

Re: Macro for BIM simulation of work

Post by saso »

didu

Post by didu »

Hi to all
could I ask you if it's available the planner workbench; I didn't found it in he list of addons; I'm using Freecad 0.18
Thank you in advance
Danilo
vocx
Veteran

Post by vocx »

didu wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:11 pm could I ask you if it's available the planner workbench
Please explain what the "planner" workbench is.
Always add the important information to your posts if you need help. Also see Tutorials and Video tutorials.
To support the documentation effort, and code development, your donation is appreciated: liberapay.com/FreeCAD.
didu

Post by didu »

vocx wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:02 pm
didu wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:11 pm could I ask you if it's available the planner workbench
Please explain what the "planner" workbench is.
At page 3 of this post Walpa spoke about a "planner wb"; there were also pictures related to this wb
vocx
Veteran

Post by vocx »

didu wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:28 pm At page 3 of this post Walpa spoke about a "planner wb"; there were also pictures related to this wb
It seems the "Planner workbench" was developed by Walpa. He didn't provide a link to a GitHub repository or anything like that; he just placed the code in a zip file, and attached that zip file to the posts in that page 3. In this case, download the zip, and then extract the contents under the Mod/ directory of your FreeCAD installation, as mentioned in How to install additional workbenches.

If Walpa is still around, maybe he has updated code. Maybe we can ask him to put this code in GitHub, so that it can be included in the FreeCAD repository, and picked up by the Addon Manager.
walpa wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:07 pm ping
Always add the important information to your posts if you need help. Also see Tutorials and Video tutorials.
To support the documentation effort, and code development, your donation is appreciated: liberapay.com/FreeCAD.
didu

Post by didu »

vocx wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:39 pm
didu wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:28 pm At page 3 of this post Walpa spoke about a "planner wb"; there were also pictures related to this wb
It seems the "Planner workbench" was developed by Walpa. He didn't provide a link to a GitHub repository or anything like that; he just placed the code in a zip file, and attached that zip file to the posts in that page 3. In this case, download the zip, and then extract the contents under the Mod/ directory of your FreeCAD installation, as mentioned in How to install additional workbenches.

If Walpa is still around, maybe he has updated code. Maybe we can ask him to put this code in GitHub, so that it can be included in the FreeCAD repository, and picked up by the Addon Manager.
walpa wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:07 pm ping
Thank you