How about a workbench with massive database for direct using, creating or manipulating products? This is just an idea!

Need help, or want to share a macro? Post here!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
7n00py

How about a workbench with massive database for direct using, creating or manipulating products? This is just an idea!

Post by 7n00py »

Hello everyone,

I am new in this forum, but i use FreeCAD for a couple of months and work on a very complex Project (so far it helped me a lot :) ). Till now I have understand that i need real time mechanical, electrical and electronic products with all their features, physical abilities and other scientific information. There are some workbenches and macros in FreeCAD, but i think it will be on a higher level, if there was one for all this stuff, because this will make the program stronger, better and more helpful. Of course this will take very long time, but at the end it will be worthy ;) . What do you think about this idea?

By the way i have learned Python Basic and Advanced, which has given me the ability to created some macros here, who i will share latter, because they are not complete.