Missing objects

A forum dedicated to the Arch module development
mad_max
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:33 pm

Missing objects

Postby mad_max » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:04 am

I wrote down a small gif`s, which would be more visible.

Report view:
Updating geometry: Error build geometry(1): Both points are equal
Invalid solution from DogLeg solver.
App::Document::recompute(): cyclic dependency detected
...
App::Document::recompute(): cyclic dependency detected
App::Document::recompute(): cyclic dependency detected

How to fix it?
Attachments
Screenshot_20180709_150301.png
Screenshot_20180709_150301.png (170.89 KiB) Viewed 179 times
Peek 2018-07-09 14-47.gif
Peek 2018-07-09 14-47.gif (649.43 KiB) Viewed 179 times
chrisb
Posts: 9045
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:14 am

Re: Missing objects

Postby chrisb » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:56 am

It is best to provide the FreeCAD info as described in the Forum guidelines. It needs less bandwith and has yet more information.
User avatar
regis
Posts: 389
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:17 am
Contact:

Re: Missing objects

Postby regis » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:36 pm

I am very lost as to what your request is. If you can explain your self better and what is it you are trying to do.
mad_max
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:33 pm

Re: Missing objects

Postby mad_max » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:59 pm

I want to draw a draft of my future home. I paint windows, doors and they just disappear after creation. If necessary, I can capture the entire creation process.
Sorry for my English.
https://yadi.sk/d/MeAOux1X3Yznz5
mad_max
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:33 pm

Re: Missing objects

Postby mad_max » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:36 am

regis wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:36 pm
I am very lost as to what your request is. If you can explain your self better and what is it you are trying to do.
Regis, it`s youre channel?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClhtX- ... 2w5_u2ShTQ
I'm learning to work with FreeCAD on your videos. Thank you very much!
But sometimes I have some strange problems that I try to describe as I can, because I do not speak English well.
I attached a gif`s in the previous answer. It turned out big, so I had to put it on file storage.
User avatar
bitacovir
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:23 am
Contact:

Re: Missing objects

Postby bitacovir » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:01 pm

mad_max wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:59 pm
I want to draw a draft of my future home. I paint windows, doors and they just disappear after creation. If necessary, I can capture the entire creation process.
Sorry for my English.
https://yadi.sk/d/MeAOux1X3Yznz5
nop. I don't see the problem in your video. You create a couple of holes on a wall and slab and they don't disappear. What I don't understand is why you click on recompute again and again. You don't need it.
::bitacovir::
===================================
One must be absolutely modern.
Arthur Rimbaud (A Season in Hell -1873)

My Blog
Mini Airflow Tunnel Project
mad_max
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:33 pm

Re: Missing objects

Postby mad_max » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:25 pm

bitacovir wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:01 pm
mad_max wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:59 pm
I want to draw a draft of my future home. I paint windows, doors and they just disappear after creation. If necessary, I can capture the entire creation process.
Sorry for my English.
https://yadi.sk/d/MeAOux1X3Yznz5
nop. I don't see the problem in your video. You create a couple of holes on a wall and slab and they don't disappear. What I don't understand is why you click on recompute again and again. You don't need it.
Holes on the wall and slab disappear when I start creating other walls and holes, and to see them again, I have to click on recompute. But I found another way of creating holes, in which there are no such problems.
Thank you all, you can close the topic.
chrisb
Posts: 9045
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:14 am

Re: Missing objects

Postby chrisb » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:54 pm

mad_max wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:25 pm
But I found another way of creating holes, in which there are no such problems.
And would you mind sharing your recently acquired wisdom?
User avatar
regis
Posts: 389
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:17 am
Contact:

Re: Missing objects

Postby regis » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:28 am

mad_max wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:36 am
regis wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:36 pm
I am very lost as to what your request is. If you can explain your self better and what is it you are trying to do.
Regis, it`s youre channel?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClhtX- ... 2w5_u2ShTQ
I'm learning to work with FreeCAD on your videos. Thank you very much!
But sometimes I have some strange problems that I try to describe as I can, because I do not speak English well.
I attached a gif`s in the previous answer. It turned out big, so I had to put it on file storage.
Thanks a bunch,
I'll also pass on your thanks to the Freecad folks who create freecad in a dedicated way because without them none of this would be possible.

chrisb wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:54 pm
And would you mind sharing your recently acquired wisdom?
Hehe we are all curious about what that might be.

mad_max wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:25 pm
Holes on the wall and slab disappear when I start creating other walls and holes, and to see them again, I have to click on recompute. But I found another way of creating holes, in which there are no such problems.
Thank you all, you can close the topic.
:lol: I'm still trying to figure if that is what my videos are showing?
Anyways if what you are doing works well for you, well this is open source, there are many ways to do something. :D
mad_max
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:33 pm

Re: Missing objects

Postby mad_max » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:44 am

chrisb wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:54 pm
mad_max wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:25 pm
But I found another way of creating holes, in which there are no such problems.
And would you mind sharing your recently acquired wisdom?
I started using Part Workbench.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180712_094344.png
Screenshot_20180712_094344.png (5.92 KiB) Viewed 52 times