Ok, it seems I have made up my mind on how to do 'Profile / Face / Solid (BIM Object) Generator'.
How would you like to do a curve audience steps below?
- Still 3 simple straight lines - like the previous rectangle steps - representing 2 'flights' and 1 'landing'
- 3 ArchStair Objects with the 3 lines as base - still same as previous
- Now, Stairs has options like StructureOutput, StepsOutput ... that you can pick Profile, Face, Solid (BIM Object)
- Pick Profile and Stairs only give you profile, instead of the default 'rectilinear shape' stair flight solid
- Do whatever you like with the Profile (like Revolve in this case)
- (House the solid in an Stair Object as desired)
It seem much simple this way than to add 'more built-in features' in Stairs.
Any comments and ideas?
Then, the Profile should be 'editable' to let user fine-tune / adjust the 'default' structure / steps / risers profiles ?