WB for creating Gantt Charts

A forum dedicated to the Draft, Arch and BIM workbenches development.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Kunda1
Veteran

Re: WB for creating Gantt Charts

Post by Kunda1 »

Very cool! Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
HenriqueReis

Post by HenriqueReis »

I was honestly fascinated by the project and I would certainly like to collaborate by testing it and certainly promoting it on my HR COMPACTA channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/HRCompacta - I present several tutorials in Portuguese and currently has more than 300 subscribers. And I saw that you are Brazilian, here is my invitation so that we can make a video together for you to present in more detail. I certainly really want to have access to this bench and try it out.

So I put myself in testing the bench and certainly divulging and if I need contact I know 2 people who I believe can collaborate on this project in the development part.

A big hug .. there is also the invitation to subscribe to my channel.

walpa wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:00 pm Hi everyone,

Using the resources of FC I created a WB to make Gantt charts.
I present here the results I have achieved so far.

6 vídeos

It can be a start for the implementation of BIM 4D in the FC, if the community agrees.
It is very basic and there is still a lot of work to be done.
Opinions and criticisms are welcome.
Last edited by HenriqueReis on Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HenriqueReis

Post by HenriqueReis »

I was here rereading and I found your workbench file which I promptly installed here, but it gives the following message:

'NoneType' object has no attribute 'activeView'

Maybe I forgot something... I'll review it here for now.

Another very interesting point that you could use ProjectLibre - OpenSource software to try to incorporate it or its functions inside the workbench. It would be fantastic to have even included labor data as cost/hour worked. thus generating also analysis of a part of the 5D BIM. Here's this idea in exploring ProjectLibre

walpa wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:00 pm Hi everyone,

Using the resources of FC I created a WB to make Gantt charts.
I present here the results I have achieved so far.

6 videos

It can be a start for the implementation of BIM 4D in the FC, if the community agrees.
It is very basic and there is still a lot of work to be done.
Opinions and criticisms are welcome.
walpa

Post by walpa »

HenriqueReis wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:38 pm I was honestly fascinated by the project and I would certainly like to collaborate by testing...

Hi,
Thanks for your opinion.
As I said before, this was a test of my learning.
As BlenderBIM is further along in 4D and 5D development (all in IFC), I don't think it's worth continuing with this WB.
Greetings
HenriqueReis

Post by HenriqueReis »

I understand your position, I confess that my focus is being on FreeCAD and therefore, I would like your authorization to be able to continue with your project starting from your code. Do you authorize me?
walpa wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:14 pm
HenriqueReis wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:38 pm I was honestly fascinated by the project and I would certainly like to collaborate by testing...

Hi,
Thanks for your opinion.
As I said before, this was a test of my learning.
As BlenderBIM is further along in 4D and 5D development (all in IFC), I don't think it's worth continuing with this WB.
Greetings
walpa

Post by walpa »

HenriqueReis wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:40 pm I understand your position, I confess that my focus is being on FreeCAD and therefore, I would like your authorization to be able to continue with your project starting from your code. Do you authorize me?

Of course I authorize, feel free to do what you want. I didn't make it available on github due to an absolute lack of opportunity. :)
If you want some help, count on me.
If you want to chat on the forum in Portuguese maybe it's easier.
Greetings
HenriqueReis

Post by HenriqueReis »

Mestre estou precisando de um help seu, você usa telegram?
walpa wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:16 pm
HenriqueReis wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:40 pm I understand your position, I confess that my focus is being on FreeCAD and therefore, I would like your authorization to be able to continue with your project starting from your code. Do you authorize me?

Of course I authorize, feel free to do what you want. I didn't make it available on github due to an absolute lack of opportunity. :)
If you want some help, count on me.
If you want to chat on the forum in Portuguese maybe it's easier.
Greetings
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

@HenriqueReis please top quote (not bottom quote)
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs