Bug in Arch: Errors when recomputing- Adding a door

A forum dedicated to the Draft, Arch and BIM workbenches development.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
JLB85FR

Bug in Arch: Errors when recomputing- Adding a door

Post by JLB85FR »

Hello,
bug 2449 was fixed in release 0.16.6420, but it seems that after release 0.16.6623 (no error with this version) and the current one 0.16.6639, I get errors after executing recompute macro on many designs. see attached, which is an extract of another bigger one.
I don't know if it is a consequence of having windows in the design. Not sure, since the bigger design had no window, but I get errors as well.

I was trying to add a door in that sample design, but cannot get it work properly.
Maybe I should open another topic for this, or maybe someone can help me from this one.

you can see a window, at a correct position regarding the wall, but the door is not inside the wall, and with the wrong horizontal orientation.
and if I try to move the mouse over the wall when in rear view, the door comes upside down .... :(
I use a workingplane of -2500 offset in XZ axis.
What is the reliable way of inserting a door easily in a wall face, I have many difficulties with the snap, even when only working pane selected, the door shadow is sometimes inverted, this leading to an upside down door. (for the window it's the same, but since it is symetrical, it is not visible). Should the wall be selected before ?

And a second comment: once the door or window is created, it is impossible to modify its properties trhough the edit window.
Who can help me for doors and fix the error issue ? is the only way to modify the sketch ?

Word size of OS: 32-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 32-bit
Version: 0.16.6639 (Git)
Build type: Release
Branch: master
Hash: c2bf2d0daa26b23745fdd319c719e0e12137a3fb
Python version: 2.7.8
Qt version: 4.8.6
Coin version: 4.0.0a
OCC version: 6.8.0.oce-0.17
Attachments
localtech with door.FCStd