Missing objects

A forum dedicated to the Draft, Arch and BIM workbenches development.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
mad_max

Missing objects

Post by mad_max »

I wrote down a small gif`s, which would be more visible.

Report view:
Updating geometry: Error build geometry(1): Both points are equal
Invalid solution from DogLeg solver.
App::Document::recompute(): cyclic dependency detected

How to fix it?
Attachments
Screenshot_20180709_150301.png
Screenshot_20180709_150301.png (170.89 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Peek 2018-07-09 14-47.gif
Peek 2018-07-09 14-47.gif (649.43 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Join me.
chrisb
Veteran

Re: Missing objects

Post by chrisb »

It is best to provide the FreeCAD info as described in the Forum guidelines. It needs less bandwith and has yet more information.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
regis

Post by regis »

I am very lost as to what your request is. If you can explain your self better and what is it you are trying to do.
mad_max

Post by mad_max »

I want to draw a draft of my future home. I paint windows, doors and they just disappear after creation. If necessary, I can capture the entire creation process.
Sorry for my English.
https://yadi.sk/d/MeAOux1X3Yznz5
Join me.
mad_max

Post by mad_max »

regis wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:36 pm I am very lost as to what your request is. If you can explain your self better and what is it you are trying to do.
Regis, it`s youre channel?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClhtX- ... 2w5_u2ShTQ
I'm learning to work with FreeCAD on your videos. Thank you very much!
But sometimes I have some strange problems that I try to describe as I can, because I do not speak English well.
I attached a gif`s in the previous answer. It turned out big, so I had to put it on file storage.
Join me.
bitacovir
Veteran

Post by bitacovir »

mad_max wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:59 pm I want to draw a draft of my future home. I paint windows, doors and they just disappear after creation. If necessary, I can capture the entire creation process.
Sorry for my English.
nop. I don't see the problem in your video. You create a couple of holes on a wall and slab and they don't disappear. What I don't understand is why you click on recompute again and again. You don't need it.
::bitacovir::
==================
One must be absolutely modern.
Arthur Rimbaud (A Season in Hell -1873)

Canal Youtube Grupo Telegram de FreeCAD Español

My personal web site
My GitHub repository
Mini Airflow Tunnel Project
mad_max

Post by mad_max »

bitacovir wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:01 pm
mad_max wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:59 pm I want to draw a draft of my future home. I paint windows, doors and they just disappear after creation. If necessary, I can capture the entire creation process.
Sorry for my English.
nop. I don't see the problem in your video. You create a couple of holes on a wall and slab and they don't disappear. What I don't understand is why you click on recompute again and again. You don't need it.
Holes on the wall and slab disappear when I start creating other walls and holes, and to see them again, I have to click on recompute. But I found another way of creating holes, in which there are no such problems.
Thank you all, you can close the topic.
Join me.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

mad_max wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:25 pm But I found another way of creating holes, in which there are no such problems.
And would you mind sharing your recently acquired wisdom?
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
regis

Post by regis »

mad_max wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:36 am
regis wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:36 pm I am very lost as to what your request is. If you can explain your self better and what is it you are trying to do.
Regis, it`s youre channel?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClhtX- ... 2w5_u2ShTQ
I'm learning to work with FreeCAD on your videos. Thank you very much!
But sometimes I have some strange problems that I try to describe as I can, because I do not speak English well.
I attached a gif`s in the previous answer. It turned out big, so I had to put it on file storage.
Thanks a bunch,
I'll also pass on your thanks to the Freecad folks who create freecad in a dedicated way because without them none of this would be possible.

chrisb wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:54 pm And would you mind sharing your recently acquired wisdom?
Hehe we are all curious about what that might be.

mad_max wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:25 pm Holes on the wall and slab disappear when I start creating other walls and holes, and to see them again, I have to click on recompute. But I found another way of creating holes, in which there are no such problems.
Thank you all, you can close the topic.
:lol: I'm still trying to figure if that is what my videos are showing?
Anyways if what you are doing works well for you, well this is open source, there are many ways to do something. :D
mad_max

Post by mad_max »

chrisb wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:54 pm
mad_max wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:25 pm But I found another way of creating holes, in which there are no such problems.
And would you mind sharing your recently acquired wisdom?
I started using Part Workbench.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180712_094344.png
Screenshot_20180712_094344.png (5.92 KiB) Viewed 1532 times
Join me.