In the Property view the Space has an initial font size that is quite small, for example, 12 mm. This value appears in both First Line, and Font Size. The initial Text is [$label,$area], which results in displaying the label of the object (defaults to "Space"), and the calculated area of the space, in two lines.
- Change First Line to a larger value, for example, 150 mm; the text "Space" grows large.
- Change Font Size to the same value, 150 mm; the text that shows the area "5.800" grows large, however, at the same time the text "Space" grows much larger.
- In order to correct this problem, go back to First Line, change the size to something different, say, 100 mm, and then again to 150 mm.
- Change the Line Spacing to 2.000 so the text elements "Space" and "5.800" don't overlap.
- Now both lines of text are the same size and look fine.
What are the units of Line Spacing? Is it a multiplier for First Line?
The same appearance can be obtained by using a different combination of First Line, Font Size and Line Spacing.
OS: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.18.14995 (Git)
Build type: Release
Python version: 2.7.15rc1
Qt version: 4.8.7
Coin version: 4.0.0a
OCC version: 7.3.0
Locale: English/UnitedStates (en_US)