Hi, more demonstration on two features concept, see anyone find this useful or if there is any other ideas.
An ArchWall could already be built base on Sketch ...
(regardless of recent bugs found)
- ArchWall base on a new object SketchObjectPython (I call it ArchSketch) can have different width for each segment - per Sketch Edge
- ArchWall base on a Sketch / ArchSketch can then be treated / moved / edited as single floor layout object, the dimension of which, width of individual wall segment can be modified relatively easily
Editing Wall Width
Editing Layout dimension / Other objects should attach and move automatically
More concepts of adopting SketchObjectPython / ArchSketch as Building Layout Object
- Maybe Wall can support different Height for each segment ? - Similarly, this information be saved in the ArchSketch
- Different materials for different wall segment?
- The said information is conceived to be saved in Sketch / SketchObjectPython with Part Geometry Extensions feature - the latter currently has bug which crash FC
- Bugs / IFC export / multi-materials etc. to support Wall base on Sketch to be fixed / implemented