Before modelling the building complete enough to upload to a thread @bitacovir suggested 'Famous Building Library', some idea and sharing.
First, any way to share the WIP model e.g. on Github so if some other people interested could help e.g. building the rear GF window?
Then, a summary of the FC model structure / workflow for suggestion/comments:-
- Basically, target to have 1 master Layout Sketch for each floors (GF, 1F, 2F)
- The Layout Sketch is mapped over each other with Mapmode/Attachment Offset at the storey height
- So e.g. the GF Layout Sketch move, all Sketches move and the whole model (target)
- 1 Wall object (base on Layout Sketch) for each Floor (except 1F)
- 1 Wall object each for Internal Partition and External Facade for 1F
- (For above to fully reflect the wall align and thickness, need the latest ArchWall Override Width and Override Align PR / *.py)
- 1 Sketch for each elevation Strip Window
- Window Sketches also mapped over Layout Sketch, so all Sketches ideally are 'fixed' against each other 'as a whole'
- 1 Window object for each elevation
- Trying the workflow to debug the recent PR, test Link etc, submit bug / feature request reports