Foundation and HVAC library

Show off your FreeCAD projects here!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
saso
Veteran

Re: Foundation and HVAC library

Post by saso »

So, I am also not working with MEP stuff and indeed for a small demo it could be possible to do something quickly as suggested above but if it should be for a more serious and real use (long term view) then it would for sure be best to do it in a new WB and I guess one would need to first define the system before doing and such calculations and auto reporting / sizing it. Like define the room demands, check if the system is properly connected and has all the needed elements, directions of the flow,... I am not sure :?: it would be absolutely good to find someone that works with this daily, but the models and the fluids library definitely look interesting :)
MrRossi

Post by MrRossi »

Hello Guys

Found this thread this week and I am wondering if someone working on such a HVAC library or workbench. Would be able to help. Not in programming but in general on the field of HVAC.

Regards
Christian
F_Rosa

Post by F_Rosa »

It's been a long time since I visited the forum. Sorry if it's too late. But what kind of help did you seek?
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

Have you seen the Flamingo Workbench? Check this out: https://youtu.be/e81PpWY5L00
An HVAC Flamingo type WB would be incredible.
oddtopus wrote:
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
hojoos

Post by hojoos »

Evaluating optimality, first of all, it is necessary to analyze each part of the business process that a particular contractor performs. When evaluating this part (a procedure), it is necessary to check what is the result of the correct execution, what data or materials the contractor receives at the input, what he does with them, how optimal his actions, working time and duration of the procedure are. We are considering to implement this one managemart, what do you think of it?
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

hojoos wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:15 pm Evaluating optimality, first of all, it is necessary to analyze each part of the business process that a particular contractor performs. When evaluating this part (a procedure), it is necessary to check what is the result of the correct execution, what data or materials the contractor receives at the input, what he does with them, how optimal his actions, working time and duration of the procedure are. We are considering to implement this one managemart, what do you think of it?
I'm tentatively approving this post (although the way it reads sounds a little like spoof spam. Please notify me if this poster is in fact a spammer. If not, then apologies. The forum has been hit by waves of spammers recently.
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
hojoos

Post by hojoos »

Kunda1 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:22 pm
hojoos wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:15 pm Evaluating optimality, first of all, it is necessary to analyze each part of the business process that a particular contractor performs. When evaluating this part (a procedure), it is necessary to check what is the result of the correct execution, what data or materials the contractor receives at the input, what he does with them, how optimal his actions, working time and duration of the procedure are. We are considering to implement this one managemart, what do you think of it?
I'm tentatively approving this post (although the way it reads sounds a little like spoof spam. Please notify me if this poster is in fact a spammer. If not, then apologies. The forum has been hit by waves of spammers recently.
No spam my friend) I just talk about business) thx for approve)
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

Kunda1 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:22 pm I'm tentatively approving this post (although the way it reads sounds a little like spoof spam. Please notify me if this poster is in fact a spammer. If not, then apologies. The forum has been hit by waves of spammers recently.
The other topic is in no way better. And a spammer who just says "Hey I'm not a spammer" but does nothing else for a proof is not convincing at all. Only one more chance left, I would say.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
bejant
Veteran

Post by bejant »

chrisb wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:21 pm Only one more chance left, I would say.
https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic. ... 09#p334185
Fail. (To me this looks to be a chatbot)
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

bejant wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:19 am https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic. ... 09#p334185
Fail. (To me this looks to be a chatbot)
That's the one I had quoted too. Sad to say, but there is still one chance left. Without some positive feedback until tonight I will remove the posts and ban the spammer.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.