DEMOSAT Project

Show off your FreeCAD projects here!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
ⵎⴰⵙⵏⵙⴰⵏ

DEMOSAT Project

Post by ⵎⴰⵙⵏⵙⴰⵏ »

First of all I would like to thank the developers of the 0.18 version of FreeCAD, I truly feel that this is a version which is not only usable for real world engineering projects but also a competitor for some of the high dollar commercial CAD packages.

That being said, I've started to integrate FC a lot more into my daily work. First starting off with some of the proof of concepts projects like the one below:

Image Image

Image Image

This is a telemetry/boilerplate cubesat which is being developed in order to calibrate the performance of a sounding rocket, this was fully assembled with the help of the A2+ workbench. I did find the A2+ workbench to be very helpful, especially when modeling the kinematic behaviours of certain components.
thschrader
Veteran

Re: DEMOSAT Project

Post by thschrader »

ⵎⴰⵙⵏⵙⴰⵏ wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:55 pm First of all I would like to thank the developers of the 0.18 version of FreeCAD, I truly feel that this is a version which is not only usable for real world engineering projects but also a competitor for some of the high dollar commercial CAD packages.
Sir, you make my day :)
Cool project.
BTW: your user name is a little bit... ok.
Again: cool project
roerich_64
Veteran

Post by roerich_64 »

Hi,

nice project! :)

That animates me to bring my drone project to comes true ;)
https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic. ... 57#p275023

https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic. ... 10#p271099

VG
Walter
Die Liebe wird siegen, denn sie ist unzerstörbar :) ;)
triplus
Veteran

Post by triplus »