Prefab Clean Burning Cookstove

Show off your FreeCAD projects here!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Leonardo Lira

Prefab Clean Burning Cookstove

Post by Leonardo Lira »

Hi Guys, this is a Small project in which I've been working the past year.

It's my first project modeled on FreeCAD and my first attempt with 0.18, it´s beautiful to have the complete project with plans and stuff in one single file :mrgreen: .

The Prototype is a Steel Prefabricated Clean Burning Cookstove based on the Rocket Stove Larry Winarsky Principles + Traditional Clay Stove Convection Principles and Technology from Mexico and CentroAmerica with some Ergonomic and Cultural adaptations for Mexican Food Cooking.

It purpose is to Reduce Indoor CO2 Emissions and Economize Wood Burning since we have so many places without LP GAS or Electric Stoves for Cooking and Boiling Water. The Steel Pan is designed for Tortillas, Meat, and Heating, the small Cap is for direct fire for Boiling Water, Sauces and Peppers.

Also you can Check the GITHUB Repository for FreeCAD files and Improvements. Its completely made from steel (Carbon, Galvanazide and Inox) and designed for small steel workshops.

FreeCAD 0.18 - Windows x64

https://github.com/leolira0568/mexrocketstove
Attachments
Blender Render
Blender Render
Render Stove.png (499.04 KiB) Viewed 3580 times
Some X Ray
Some X Ray
g15754.png (256.13 KiB) Viewed 3580 times
FreeCAD Capture
FreeCAD Capture
FreeCAD Stove Capture.jpg (372.15 KiB) Viewed 3580 times
Prototype
Prototype
616cca59605735.5a2aebfef001e.jpg (542.97 KiB) Viewed 3580 times
chrisb
Veteran

Re: Prefab Clean Burning Cookstove

Post by chrisb »

Hi Leonardo, welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing this interesting project.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
-alex-
Veteran

Post by -alex- »

Nice project made of steel. Maybe did you use sheet-metal workbench for some parts?
BTW, 3D model, rendering, drawing: that is a full first project on Freecad. Furthermore about a people and ecological friendly purpose, that's cool.
Thanks for sharing in gplv2 :)
bernd
Veteran

Post by bernd »

wow what a cool first post :)
Leonardo Lira

Post by Leonardo Lira »

-alex- wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 7:43 am Nice project made of steel. Maybe did you use sheet-metal workbench for some parts?
BTW, 3D model, rendering, drawing: that is a full first project on Freecad. Furthermore about a people and ecological friendly purpose, that's cool.
Thanks for sharing in gplv2 :)

:( I'm still learning Sheet Metal in FreeCAD, but soon, i'll update the plans with Sheet Metal Developments and Cut Sheets.

And yes, the tech is open source because the combustion could be better and the pyrolysis cleaner :) .
Last edited by Leonardo Lira on Thu May 16, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yorik
Founder

Post by yorik »

Amazing project!!! Thanks for sharing!
jmaustpc
Veteran

Post by jmaustpc »

bernd wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 11:20 am wow what a cool first post :)
It wasn't a first post, the first several were attempting to get paid jobs. This is just first post not trying to take advantage of us, and even then its almost spam., advertising.