Thanks for your mods : I learn a lot. Two remarks.
- I tried to change the width of copper zone to 30 mm and it failed. Looking why, I found that the sketches of the upper part of the tools were placed in position z = 9 mm still. Tried to change this to place them at height <<Parameters>>.flange_thickness + <<Parameters>>.width_of_copper_zone. It failed, I found this z placement impossible to modify. I don't know if it's something that can be adjusted just at sketch creation or if I miss a condition to be able to modify this.
- The clip positionning is a headhache. Very interesting exercice indeed. I prefered working by defining an angle, because when changing the tooth base widh, it changes the absolute angle of the tangents to this clip relative to axis z. This is functionnal, because when you clip the two spools together, you need that the effort be limited to a reasonable value, and also if you want to be able to disassemble the two half spool you need also a reasonnable effort. This effort condition is related to the ratio beetween the height in z of, say, the center of this clip, and the width of the teeth. Ideally, I should have fixed in the spreadsheet the angle of the clip tangent at the insertion point, relative to axis z, and same for extraction point. If anyone has an Idea to create a sketch of the clip which fulfills these conditions, I buy it