Pseudo-Tutorial - 2
Sketches as Window Layout
- As explained in last section, the model use mostly Sketches as Base of ArchWall instead of Draft Line or Wire etc
- Sketch is used as Base of ArchWindow in its original Arch design
- Again, Sketch's MapMode / Attachment Offset function is used to place the disposition of the Windows relative to each Flor Plan / Sketch
- Click Window Sketch MapMode "...", Select GF / 1F / 2F Sketch in the 1st Reference, Object XY in Attachment Mode, and appropriate setting-out in x/y/xz-Direction and rotation in x/y/z-axis
- The Windows Sketch is now placed against the GF / 1F / 2F Sketch Relatively
- Window object is created against these Window Sketches and select the appropriate Wall as their hosts
- Now the Floor Layout + Windows Sketches / Model are conceived / would move as a whole
Step 1 ~ 2 : 1F Window Sketches Layout .
Step 3 ~ 5 : Setting MapMode / Attachment Offset of Window Sketches against each Floor Layout Sketch .
Step 6 ~ 7 : Window Objects based on 'attached' to Walls Objects and would moved as a whole