Electropolisher for Cr-Co alloy in dental technology.

Show off your FreeCAD projects here!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
BoboPL

Electropolisher for Cr-Co alloy in dental technology.

Post by BoboPL »

The polisher was created at the request of my friend, for the start of his lab. I have been interested in electronics since birth, for several years in programming, for a year I have been fascinated by 3D printing, and for almost fifteen years I have been a dental technician. From the combination of these four fields, this device was created. My assumption was that the use of this equipment should be comfortable. So I used LED displays to read the polishing parameters, but instead of indicating the current limiter setting, the actual value of the current flowing through the electrolyte and the polished element is displayed. The current setting is smooth, using a potentiometer, and the time setting is stepped using an encoder with a button. We have established that the time interval jump every 30 seconds will be the optimal value, not to waste valuable time on twisting every, for example, 1 sec. The default value of time after turning on the device (also at the user's request) 8min. also saves time for setting. A short press of the button pauses, and a press and hold of the button is the STOP function. Signaling of polishing by means of an LED diode on the front panel inclined at an angle of 60 ° to the base plane. I chose this angle experimentally for comfortable reading of displays for a person in a standing and sitting position. The factory polisher that I use has a very annoying sound signal that needs to be turned off manually. It is inconvenient when, for example, I plaster in another room. So my signaling lasts a few seconds, and the sound was modeled on a VITA ceramic stove. That's the description. Whoever wants to, can see how it works in the video. Greetings.

phpBB [video]